Welcome to Suzanne Paterson Podiatry
Devoted to excellence in patient care
Established in Queanbeyan in 1995 and serving the local community for over 20 years, at Suzanne Paterson Podiatry our friendly and experienced podiatrists offer a wide range of treatment for pain and dysfunction of the foot and lower limb.
Together Suzanne and Lauren have over 40 years’ experience. Our scope of practice ranges from infants through to the elderly, everyone is welcome.
If you have a problem with your feet the most appropriate people to see are Suzanne Paterson Podiatry Queanbeyan.
As podiatrists, we focus on what you CAN do, and we want to empower you through an active recovery where appropriate. This is how we can support your future fitness and health goals.
Trust that your pain is trying to tell you something that should not be ignored, together we can create a plan with us on how to respect this pain. Through doing this you can move safely with reduced pain and will find that rehabilitation is the reward for your efforts.
Only through a thorough assessment can we put an educated plan in place to give confidence with movement.
- Accessible with public transport, large outdoor car park and wheelchair access via a lift
- HICAPS is available and we can take payment by EFTPOS, Mastercard, Visa and Cash.
- Registered for National Disability Insurance Scheme – NDIS
- Registered for treatment of Department of Veterans’ Affairs patients (DVA)
- Enhanced Primary Care patients welcome (EPC)
- Podiatrists for Winnunga Nimmityjah Aboriginal Health Clinic
- Suzanne is a Full Professional Member of Sports Medicine Australia
- Affiliated with Royal Military College Golf Club (RMC) Duntroon
- Answer machine available, please leave message and we will be in touch as soon as possible.
Suzanne Paterson Podiatry does not endorse any reviews or testimonials found on any website or social media as it is a regulated health service.