Welcome to Suzanne Paterson Podiatry
At Suzanne Paterson Podiatry our friendly and experienced podiatrists offer a wide range of treatment for pain and dysfunction of the foot and lower limb. Our scope of practice ranges from infants through to the elderly wishing to maintain an active lifestyle.
Level 2, 23 Antill Street, Queanbeyan
Open MONDAY to FRIDAY
and Barton Specialist Centre 9/3 Sydney Avenue, Barton
- Established in Queanbeyan 1995, and serving the local community for OVER 20 years; Suzanne and Lauren have combined over 40 years experience.
- QUEANBEYAN: accessible with public transport, large outdoor car park and wheelchair access via a lift
- BARTON: accessible with public transport, undercover parking with lift access to rooms if required.
- HICAPS is available and we can take payment of EFTPOS, Mastercard, Visa and Cash.
- Registered for National Disability Insurance Scheme – NDIS
- Registered for treatment of Department of Veterans’ Affairs patients ( DVA )
- Enhanced Primary Care patients welcome ( EPC )
- After hours appointments THREE NIGHTS per week
- Podiatrists for Marist Australian Football Club ( MAFC ) – Rising Stars
- Podiatrists for Winnunga Nimmityjah Aboriginal Health Clinic
- Suzanne is a Full Professional Member of Sports Medicine Australia
- Affiliated with Royal Military College Golf Club ( RMC ) Duntroon
- FRANKiE 4 styles available
- Suzanne speaks FRENCH.
- Answer machine available, please leave message and we will be in touch as soon as possible.
Suzanne Paterson Podiatry Queanbeyan and Barton.